Saturday, November 28, 2009

Web Conference

I just attended my first web conference. There was some initial confusion about the time, but it all worked out. It was a really neat experience. I enjoyed seeing what some of the classmates from the discussion boards and Facebook look like. It's nice to put a face with a name.
It was nice to have direct access to the professor. I felt that she would answer any question I asked. It was also nice to get real-time input from others in the Academic Partnership program. Sometimes I feel rather isolated. Finally, I was able to get some other students' blog addresses so I can follow their blogs through this process.

Now, I feel like I need a web cam............. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. How did you do it without a web cam? You could see them, but they couldn't see you?

    ReplyDelete